Help us build our sports platform.
At Simply Compete, the software and solutions we build are used by people around the world. There is a vast and growing need for digitization in sports. Our teams are working around the globe to enable the future of sports in the digital world.
Our team members are the backbone of our business. We believe in investing in their growth and wellbeing. We believe in meritocracy and talent development. We provide our employees with the freedom to be creative and to take risks.
If this sounds exciting to you, then we invite you to join our team of highly talented and motivated builders.
Are you a fast learner?
Do you want to develop some serious coding chops?
Do you enjoy collaborating with others to build large systems?
If so, you are SIMPLY in the right place!
At Simply Compete Inc., we are developing an online platform that connects sportspeople from around the world and enables sports organizations to manage their operations more efficiently and grow their sport by bringing it to more and more people around the world. We believe in hiring the best talent who bring new ideas and perspectives to our team.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Focus on good UI design principles to build world class consumer facing web applications.
- Work closely with product and design teams to design and improve feature specifications
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in web applications development.
- Minimum 1-year recent experience in Java Spring Boot framework
- Minimum 1-year recent experience in AngularJS
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with OOP design, software testing, deployment, Restful API, software security, 3rd party API integration.
- High level of proficiency in written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong overall interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and ability to learn/grow quickly
- Willingness to work in a fast paced and high intensity work environment
- Ability to deploy new features at a rapid pace with high quality
- Experience with MySQL, NoSQL systems such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB, Redis, CDNs, database sharding
- Hands on experience with various Amazon AWS services
- Working knowledge of API design